Complete and submit the CPS Approval check found here by following these
note that CPS policy now mandates
that ALL prospective judges be
approved as Level II Volunteers on a
the CPS volunteer policy here.)
The process is relatively innocuous for STEM
Exhibition judges as you WILL NOT need to
- Complete all questions
- For "School/Organization" type in "Academic
Competitions" and, when the drop-down shows "Academic
Competitions", press Select
- For "Volunteer Type" select "Level
- When asked "Are you volunteering to
coach?" answer "NO"
- When asked "Type of volunteer?"
select "Corporate/Professional Volunteer"
- When asked "I am interested in
volunteering in?" select "Competition Judge"
- When asked "Are you volunteering for
a specific day/overnight trip or school club?"
- Since approval may take up to 14
days, please complete and submit this application by
March 2, 2022.
You will be notified when you are approved.
If you are a new
judge applying for the first time you also need to
fill out the 'New Judge' form which
will be posted by January 1, 2022
The CPS Student Science Fair, Inc. and the
2022 STEM Exhibition truly thanks you for your time,
understanding and continued support.