Complete and submit the CPS Approval check found here by following these
note that CPS policy now mandates
that ALL prospective judges be
approved Level II Volunteers.
the CPS volunteer policy here.)
process is relatively innocuous for STEM Exhibition
judges as you WILL NOT need to provide
- Complete all questions
- For "School/Organization" type in "Academic
Competitions" and, when the drop-down shows "Academic
Competitions", press Select
- For "Volunteer Type" select "Level
- When asked "Are you volunteering to
coach?" answer "NO"
- When asked "Type of volunteer?"
select "Corporate/Professional Volunteer"
- When asked "I am interested in
volunteering in?" select "Competition Judge"
- When asked "Are you volunteering for
a specific day/overnight trip or school club?"
- Since approval may take up to 14
days, please complete and submit this application by
February 22, 2019. You will be notified
when you are approved.
If you are a new
judge applying for the first time you also need to
fill out the 'New Judge' form found here and send it to
the address at the bottom of the form.
The CPS Student Science Fair, Inc. and the
2019 STEM Exhibition truly thanks you for your time,
understanding and continued support.